Chapter 4: 30 is Flirty

Sunday, August 31, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Yes, it passed already, but it's still August and today is the last day I have to celebrate! I mean you only turn 30 once!

It was a very nice birthday too. I had a BBQ very nicely prepared by my parents. I was sad that Skip wasn't there to celebrate with me, but when he comes back I'm sure we can figure something out. Anyway, I had some of my friends come and celebrate with me and we had a very nice relaxing time. Some of my friends brought their kids which made me really happy since they got to really enjoy the pool! It was so neat seeing them since it reminded me of when I was that age and gosh...I LOVED swimming and having fun like that! Some of my friends that came I hadn't seen in a really long time so it was a double treat since they got to meet Kaitlyn as well. So very nice!

Anyway, then we got a great show from my friend René's daughter Michelle. She is five years old and has the best imagination! I tell you she is the smartest kid and so very entertaining. It was a special treat since they stayed over and Michelle gave us a second showing of her fun thoughts. She even sang for us! I'm going to steal that kid when René isn't looking. Watch out René! Ha, ha, ha!

So all in all I had a really great day and couldn't ask for anything more. Ok, well probably to have Skip there celebrating with us, but he was stuck in Cuba at that moment. I did make a really cool birthday wish and I think so far it's working out! I'm really excited that my wish is finally coming true! I would tell...but then I don't want to jinx it! I got the best present early though...I got Kaitlyn. I think that was the best present I could ever have asked for! Ok, Ok...I will stop gushing about her...I'm sure you are all tired of my sappyness, but she's just such a great kid!

Well, that was Chapter 4. What could come next you say? Well Chapter 5: Skip Haberlack Escapes from Guantanamo Bay!

0 comments: