Wow I can sorta hold my head and find my hands!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Well...so much has happened in one week...ok..maybe in a few days since I posted stuff over the weekend!

Kaitlyn is having fun discovering her hands! She loves twiddling them and sticking them in her mouth and drooling on them, it's really quite cute. Then she will stare at them for a while. She's like mommy....amused by simple things.

It really is sweet seeing a baby discover these things and so amazing how they are so amazed by it all. Such innocence! Imagine if they had more than two arms! The possibilities are endless I tell you! Anyway, during last nights fussy time, she had a nice peaceful few moments where she was playing with daddy. She played and talked and was having a grand old time. We cherish those happy moments which unfortunatley are followed by the fussy time. Ha ha ha! I feel for her, she had a rough day with going to the docky and everything. Then she got dragged around the craft store...such a horrid life! :)






Before the evening set in though, Kaitlyn and I had a lovely time outside. Well, I had a lovely time, she slept most of the time and nursed while I read and got bit by mosquitoes on my face. It was gorgeous out though. Hopefully it will get a tad cooler so the mosquitoes will go away! I have seen her improve her neck stability so I decided to try the little Bumbo Chair I got at a consignment store (it even came with a little tray!). She's getting better and I thought I'd share some pictures with you. She get's so excited when she sits!

So tomorrow Kaitlyn will meet Grandpappy Haberlack and Grandmammy Diane! Can't wait for them to see her! It will be very exciting! They aren't picture people (like Skip) but I will try to snap some for everyone to see! Word is that we are going to New Orleans this weekend since Diane has never been. Hopefully I can have my beignets at Cafe Du Mond. Thats all I want!

Well..that is all for today..got lots on the agenda! See you all soon and don't forget to subscribe to my post and become my follower..then you will get updates automatically when I update!

Have a fun week everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah yes, Jack had "Unhappy Hour" every evening at 7 when he was itty. Actually, I couldn't handle all the crying, so Paul would take over and I'd take the dog out for a walk. I could hear him wailing all the way down the street if the windows were open - just broke my heart! He was never much of a sleeper and was so alert from day 1, no wonder he had to decompress before bed. Mama's motto: This too shall pass...