Welcome Ava Rose and Mars!!!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hello my people!

Lot's has been going on these past few weeks! I'm going to divide it in a few sections so it's not so overwhelming to write it all at once. :) In this edition I would love to welcome two new additions to the world. These are my friend's babies which were born these past few weeks!

In her Earthly debut we first have Ava Rose Findley, who is the daughter of my good friend Amy Laura Findley whom I met at different Meetup groups and who has helped me a great deal in many different areas of my life


Mommy and Ava together/Ava staring at a family friend

She is as cute as a button and very alert! I loved holding her and laughed when she made the attempt to attack my boob! That's when I quickly gave her back to her mom! Ha ha ha!

Our next addition is actually a friend of both Amy and me. Her name is Jennifer and she had her little boy just last week!!! His name is Mars Cowser and he is just the cutest little boy! I can't wait to meet him in person! We are all going to have such a great time raising our kids! Here are a few pics of little Mars:


Mars tired after a long trip out/Getting ready for the ride home!

I'm also happy to report that both sets of parents are doing well and just adoring their new kiddies. They are both first time parents. :) Just like moi! Kaitlyn's gonna have a lot of fun playing with her new friends! Well...I have to get back to work, so I will leave for now. But...

WELCOME LITTLE ONES!!! MAY YOUR JOURNEYS BE FILLED WITH GREAT JOY AND SUCCESS!!!


.

0 comments: